In Pursuit of the Magical “L”
Facebook Study Group
Preparing ACSWs, AMFTs, and APCCs for the California:
• Law & Ethics Exam
• Clinical Exam
• Navigating the California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) Licensing Process
• Establishing Your Psychotherapy Private Practice
• Marketing & Networking for Your Psychotherapy Practice
Individual Sessions for Registered Associates of:
• Clinical Social Work
• Marriage and Family Therapy
• Professional Clinical Counseling
Individual Sessions for licensed mental health professionals to address legal, ethical and/or clinical concerns
Available during any stage of your relationship to help you meet your own needs in the relationship and those of your partner.
For you and any other person with whom you have a relationship (e.g., ex-partner with whom you’re co-parenting) when both of you need to come together in working toward a common goal.
For children and adults of all ages. “Play” therapy will be used instead of “Talk” therapy, as appropriate, for younger children.
For you and one or more loved one(s) (e.g., family or household member) who desire to come together in working toward a common goal.